Monday, July 16, 2012

Starting college in about 3 weeks...how crazy is that? Im moving out!! I can't believe it... I have to say, I'm very nervous. DUH, i think everybody must be. I just have this image of myself, like a dream, (i swear i see my life in commercials or movie clips) I see myself walking to class in sweaters, skinny jeans, ballet flats, my shiny tote bag, long hair flowing...waving hi to people, laughing with my amazing new friends...acing tests...studying in my favorite sweats, laundry nights with the roomies, baking on sundays...parties, birthday dinners on dixon, ahhh...if my life is like that, i have every reason to be excited, don't i? I don't even think I'm being very far fetched, am i? Its completely possible for me to have great friends, and skinny legs, and to be confident, and love my life! I think so. I promise to myself that i will have a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment